Brookfield Museum and Historical Society
   An Extended Learning and Research Center
165 Whisconier Rd, PO Box 5231, Brookfield, CT 06804
Tel (203) 740-8140


Second Meeting House of the Congregational Church circa: 1940

The Congregational Church

The present building was dedicated on the site of the first Meeting House in April, 1854. A Chapel was added in 1907, a kitchen in 1939, a rear addition in 1954 and in 1962 the Sunday School wing with a Fellowship Hall was added.

Return To Timeline